« Home | Mongolians: great warriors, lousy chefs... Yester... » | Disaster strikes for Par-Ky Menen Steve Roeland... » | Winners and losers This weeks winner to me is Yas... » | Big train Yesterday I've bought myself the "Big T... » | Vancouver lawyer teaching Americans how to emigrat... » | Did Bush fix the elections? This is what our Russ... » | Are you in the axis of Evil? Check out the new li... » | NINE-ELEVEN! Today's nine-eleven. Well, it is! It... » | Deadringers are back! Yesterday, another series o... » | THERE IS SOMETHING ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF... Well ... »

How to dismantle a recordingstudio

I have the simplest of tastes, I want only the best (Oscar Wilde)

Dublins finest are not only back with a new CD. The Dublin Docklands will also boast U2s new studio. Their current studio at Hannover Quay is to be torn down. Part of a revamp of the whole Docklands-area, the new studio will be Dublins own glass Tower of Pisa. As Bono once said: "In America, you look up at the house on the hill and say: 'One day that could be me'. In Ireland, they look up at the mansion on the hill and say: 'One day, I'm gonna get that bastard..." Careful now, Mr. Hewson, some people might just want to get U2...

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society