« Home | Deadringers are back! Yesterday, another series o... » | THERE IS SOMETHING ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF... Well ... » | Repugnians: Robots in disguise USA 2008 - Govern... » | Dublin mourns the loss of Bewleys One of Dublins ... » | Disturbing X-mas-adds! All around Dublin one can ... » | Links So I've added a couple of links. It took me... » | Channel one Gisterenavond, 20uur, Crawdaddy, Dubl... » | Nouvelles Vagues Vanavond gaan we in de Crawdaddy... » | BIETJE FOR PRESIDENT 'k Ben even weggeweest, maar... » | HALLO VLAANDEREN (euh, ik weet dat mijn fanbase n... »

NINE-ELEVEN!

Today's nine-eleven. Well, it is! It's not 'cos the States puts the month in front, we all do. In Belgium it's DD/MM/YYYY, hence today's nine-eleven...
Whoa, relax, chill out, no panic! I've got you covered. I've alerted Interpol, Eurostat, CERN, MI5 and Belgian and Irish intelligence (that was the tricky part, since both countries seem to be severely lacking in the intelligence department).
So today we're at DEFCON 27.5 and the Terrorist Alert Level is a deep magenta with a slight hint of maroon. I would still advise you to find the nearest shelter, though. Take enough lifesupplies, this might take a while. Don't come out until the rubble has settled and the sound of sirens has been replaced by an ear-deafening silence. This could off course also mean that nuclear winter has started... Better check with me first, hopefully I'll post tomorrow...

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society