« Home | A bit of Oirish Coltior Off course there is loads... » | Adeste fidele, laeti triumphante Venite, venite I... » | Cosmic Conundrum: The universe seems uncannily we... » | Fury over JFK assassin game "AP - Cyberassassins ... » | New U2-album: the verdict mwaaaah » | Made in .be I've had some complaints lately on th... » | 45 years later: still Miles ahead... On November ... » | In the Dutch Mountains... Winner of the week: Th... » | Belgian soccer: there's always something to talk ... » | 2004-The best of Since everybody is still trying ... »

Dear John-letter

Dear John,


for years I've been a great admirer. Your peculiar way of serving, your touch at the net, your hair-do, your profanity. I even prefer you to Sue Barker these days.

But yesterday I felt truly blessed. For the first time in my life I could feel your Spirit coming over me. One of the voices in my head (the It's Thursday, I didn't sleep, leave me alone-voice) was touched by your hand and kept yelling:

"Oh my God. You cannot be serious. I am surrounded by idiots!"

No, really. The stupidity of some people has no ending. At the end of the day I had a vague taste of chalkdust in my mouth.

Thanks for touching me, oh great master.

Yours faithfully,

ton petit cochon.

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society