« Home | The eighties-craze goes on! It has been bugging m... » | Contest... If you can email me at least one hit o... » | MORE! MORE! MORE! Belinda Carlisle, Bros, Taco, R... » | Retrojunk.com Ever get nostalgic about your child... » | I know who killed…the Zutons (It wasn’t the Klingo... » | Let there be light... Yesterday I had some photos... » | Peace in Northern-Ireland looks uncertain DUP insi... » | Den Tuveneir (1921-2004) "Teige Van Batsen en Gul... » | The winter of my discontent So, the day after no ... » | Musings for the (X)-Masses Exactly one year ago I... »

Shaddap you face!


The guy left of me is called Ruggero Paresschi. One of my best friends here, who left for Italy last week. This is a tribute to him! C U Ruggero

'Allo, I'm-a Giuseppe, I got-a something special for you. Ready? Uno, due, tre, quattro. When I was a boy just about the eighth grade,Mamma used to say "Don't stay out late With the bad boys, always shoot-a pool,Giuseppe going to flunk-a school." Boy it make-a me sick, all the thing I gotta do,I can't-a get-a no kicks, I always got to follow rules:Boy it make-a me sick, just to make-a lousy bucks,Got to feel-a like a fool, and Mamma used to say all the time: What's-a matter you hey got-a no respect,Whaddya think you do, why you look-a so sad?It's-a not so bad, it's a nice-a place,Ah shaddap you face! That's my Mamma, kid, now remember. Big accordion solo. Yow! Play that thing! Really nice, really nice. But soon there come a day gonna be a big star,Then make-a TV shows and-a movies, get-a myself a new car,But still I be myself, I don't want-a to change a thing,Still-a dance and-a sing, I think about-a Mamma, she used to say: What's-a matter you hey got-a no respect,Whaddya think you do, why you look-a so sad?It's-a not so bad, it's a nice-a place,Ah shaddap you face! Mamma, she said it all-a the time. What's-a matter you hey got-a no respect,Whaddya think you do, why you look-a so sad?It's-a not so bad, it's a nice-a place,Ah shaddap you face! That's my Mamma. Hello, everybody that's out there in the radio and TV land. Did you know I had a big hit song in Italy with-a this? Shaddap You Face. I sing-a this song, all-a my fans applaud, they clap-a the hands. That make me feel so good. You ought to learn-a this-a song, it's really simple. See, I sing "What's-a matter you", you sing "Hey", then I sing-a the rest. And then at the end we can all-a sing "Ah shaddap you face." OK let's try it, really good, uno, due, tre, quattro: What's-a matter you (hey) got-a no respect (hey),Whaddya think you do (hey) why you look-a so sad? (hey)It's-a not so bad (hey) it's a nice-a place,Ah shaddap you face! That's great, we can do it better this time I bet, hey: What's-a matter you (hey) got-a no respect (hey),Whaddya think you do (hey) why you look-a so sad? (hey)It's-a not so bad (hey) it's a nice-a place,Ah shaddap you face! OK, one-a time for Mamma, everybody: What's-a matter you (hey) got-a no respect (hey),Whaddya think you do (hey) why you look-a so sad? (hey)It's-a not so bad (hey) it's a nice-a place,Ah shaddap you face!

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society