« Home | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... » | Legions of Doom II The Riders of Doom set out fro... » | Legions of Doom The full moon was caressing the s... » | Myth becomes legend… Legend becomes crap Went to ... » | Blowing for Columbine Yesterday I was on the DART... » | Dublin Vice I know Miami Vice sounds more exotic,... » | Requiem for a dream Yesterday I brought my Spanis... » | Booth(y) call Ever used one of those photo booths... » | Tu permeTS UN AMI... de trouver que t'es degueula... » | Resolution time again... So today I'm back at wor... »

Legions of Doom IV

The rain was gushing down, thunder was rolling in the distance. Lightning revealed his bloodshot eyes, laying deep in their sockets. His pale skin, his long grey hair accentuated his ghostly appearance. Death sat himself at the head of the table,
poured himself another another cup of coffee and feasted on the lamb I had prepared. My brothers and me began to realise that we were nothing compared to this Evil.

-“Moses?” Pestilence said.
-“No, it’s that guy from Planet of the Apes.” War reacted.
-“Charlton?
Charlton Heston. You are Death?” I was stupified.
-“Who else? I’m head of the biggest and most dangerous army in the world, the
NRA. Lack of brains and an abundance of firepower. It has death written all over it.”
I tried to get a piece of the lamb, but Death’s voice decreed:
-“
You can have that piece of lamb when you can pry it loose from my cold, dead hand.”
All of a sudden it hit me…
-“But, but,… WAR! You knew all along, didn’t you? HE got YOU into the White House. Take of your hood, George. It’s all too obvious!”
A demonic laughter filled the air.
-“That puppet? War? I’m afraid not, Famine.”
Me and my remaining Brother, Pestilence, were puzzled. It had to be George W. Bush. He was the one the NRA had lobbied into the White House. Could there be a more powerful warmonger walking the face of the Earth?
-“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!” “Is that yours, War?”
-“Yep, got a text: Oops, I did it again. Forgot I had an appointment with the hairdressers. Start without me, I’ll catch up.”
-“Who’s it from?” Heston inquired.
-“Check the number. Six times six: it is
the number of the Beast. Since when is the Evil One so vain?…”
-“See, you ARE Bush,” I interfered. “Taking the public’s mind of what’s really important, hoping the truth will stay covered and…”
As the cape dropped so did my momentum. This wasn’t another puppet from the Bush-dynasty. This was the
Ultimate Warrior

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society