« Home | Resolution time again... So today I'm back at wor... » | Torn between two lovers So I've been to Belgium f... » | WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! What's wrong with you... » | The landscape is changing... Well there you go. R... » | New design So I've been looking franticly for a n... » | Et cetero censeo Carthagem delendam est O tempora,... » | Do they know it’s Christmas time at all? (They do,... » | We're on a road to nowhere... Conversations in Dub... » | Smiths(e butn en rap) Bigmouth strikes again John... » | Bridges of the world Unite and take over This mor... »

Tu permeTS UN AMI...

de trouver que t'es degueulasse de te moquer des Asiatiques inondés. Cela s'appelle de l'amitié.
But let me reassure you, my friend. When I see a tidal wave hitting the coast of South-East Asia, I'm just as shocked as the next man. But off course, I have to have some sarcastic views on the whole disaster. That's just me, sorry about that. I was just thinking how immune we've become for all the horror in the world. If I see some crying Thai on the telly (Don't cry: if there's one thing you don't need, it's extra water, you stupid fuck) I flick. You're yesterdays news, mate, I'm ready for the next disaster.
This is just what mother Nature has in store for us. Want to help those people, yourself and a couple of future generations? Don't drive cars that do half a mile to the gallon. That would save you from waging wars in the Middle East for that black sticky stuff that is eventually going to be our downfall and for wich we have substitutes anyway. If your industrial plant closes down and sacks half your hillbilly-town, think of billions of tons of CFK's that won't make it to our ozone-layer. "The day after tomorrow" is coming, and it's not by buying fresh air from Siberia we're going to stop it. The whole world was outraged when the US refused to sign Kyoto. Well here's a newsflash: Kyoto is a joke that will not make any difference whatsoever. And what about China and India: once they start producing like the Western countries do (hurray: everybody to the stockmarket!) , it is inevitable that the Chinese and the Indians will want to buy the shit that says: "Made in China/India". Houston, we might have a problem... The shit will hit the fan as hard as a tidal wave hitting Phi Phi Island. Solution? I don't really see one: cross our fingers and pray to God. Not the smiteful God who killed about 200.000 people down there. That God only exists in the Old Testament and most of Americas Southern states. The God I'm talking about is the loving and caring father who gave us free will. Off course he conveniently forgot to give us enough braincells to handle such a powerful tool and so we just fuck everything up and call it progress, science and capitalism (or communism or liberalism).

Oh, and even if we redeem ourselves and miraculously save the environment: Yellowstone is still ticking.

Tick, tack, tick, tack, tick, tack,



BOOM!

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society