« Home | Legions of Doom IV The rain was gushing down, thu... » | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... » | Legions of Doom II The Riders of Doom set out fro... » | Legions of Doom The full moon was caressing the s... » | Myth becomes legend… Legend becomes crap Went to ... » | Blowing for Columbine Yesterday I was on the DART... » | Dublin Vice I know Miami Vice sounds more exotic,... » | Requiem for a dream Yesterday I brought my Spanis... » | Booth(y) call Ever used one of those photo booths... » | Tu permeTS UN AMI... de trouver que t'es degueula... »

Legions of Doom V

Charlton left his throne and took place right behind his dauphin. War was gazing into the distance through those piercing eyes of his. The foul stench coming out of his ravaged mouth was almost unbearable. His evil hairdo hid part of his Vulcan-like ears and topped of what was one of the freakiest faces you’d ever meet.

-“
Paul Wolfowitz?” I stuttered.
-“Woehahaha. Off course. Neo-Conservatism. New World Order. Pax Americana. And those suckers are more than willing to fight for that…”
-“Sorry to burst your bubble there, Paul.” I objected. “But in four years your reign will be over.”
-“You think I will go, just because Dubbaya is out? The Austrian bunny in the hat again, my friends! We’ll change the American constitution and Bob’s our uncle. And everyone knows
the Terminator will get three turns. We’ll be back, baby!”

This turn out to be a top-of-the-range Quartet of Doom indeed. I was the next in line to reveal my identity. I could see the disgust in my Brethren’s eyes. Charlton Heston got sick and threw up as if his life depended on it (and frankly it did). Wolfowitz was starting to feel a bit queasy himself. Pestilence hadn’t touched the land I’d prepared but was visibly shaken.

-“How could you? You’ve conquered the world.”
-“Mmmmm.”
-“You’re on every TV-station, on every billboard in every city!”
-“Mmmmm.”

A thunder crack broke the silence and we heard the gates slam shut. The Evil One had arrived.

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society