« Home | Legions of Doom V Charlton left his throne and to... » | Legions of Doom IV The rain was gushing down, thu... » | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... » | Legions of Doom II The Riders of Doom set out fro... » | Legions of Doom The full moon was caressing the s... » | Myth becomes legend… Legend becomes crap Went to ... » | Blowing for Columbine Yesterday I was on the DART... » | Dublin Vice I know Miami Vice sounds more exotic,... » | Requiem for a dream Yesterday I brought my Spanis... » | Booth(y) call Ever used one of those photo booths... »

Legions of Doom VI

With the arrival of The Master, the storm had calmed down. We heard his footsteps making their way upstairs. We could feel his presence in the darkened sideways, as a ghost, lurking at his victims. He did not speak, which was more frightening than any words he could have uttered. I had the honour to reveal my true identity in His Presence. The open fire cast my long shadow into the room. In the glow, my distinctive features were revealed. My red curly hair, my painted-on smile, my oversized red shoes, my yellow outfit.
-“Mmmmm, I’m loving it,” the Immaculate One roared.
I, Ronald McDonald, showed my true colours to my Brethren for the first time.
-“But, but, … you’re supposed to starve them to death.” Wolfowitz objected.
-“Says who? In this time of plenty, it’s very difficult to starve people to death. It’s way easier to kill them through obesitas. It makes for a slow and agonising death, hitting the bloodstream, the heart and all the other vital organs.”
I could feel the Omnipotent One was pleased with the cunningness of my plan and I had a strange feeling he had a hand in my success. I caught a glimpse of his blond hair, but the rest remained hidden.
-“That only leaves you, Pestilence.” Heston said. “Reveal yourself.”
_”I already came out of the closet at the end of the eighties. I never thought the times could get any darker than that, “ he said. “I perished at the hands of my own plague and Death took me. I remained on Earth as the Invisible Man. The roots of my evil were planted by then.”
Off came the cape. Who could have known…

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society