« Home | Hot! Hot! Heat!The last couple of days have been a... » | Eire sick?Is that a word? Who cares! I just made i... » | Depeche Mode are back...and so is BietjeIt's been ... » | The pope is dead...Maybe it is time for a less con... » | Eilugu weekeMe zin dus in deilugu weke. Tes were o... » | Eilugu weekeMe zin dus in deilugu weke. Tes were o... » | Eilugu weekeMe zin dus in deilugu weke. Tes were o... » | Cast AwaySo I've been back in Belgium for nearly t... » | Home TownNu damme were kjirn meugen me nateurluk w... » | BekspoelingenKih vriddag nonne kjir gan snoekern m... »

Exciting times...

Just rented a new pad in Ghent, which I hope to move into asap. Next Friday me and some friends plan an assault on the local IKEA-outlet (Swedish bastards). Next will be a weekend of trying to assemble the loot and robbing some IKEA's in nearby countries to get the necessary bolts. I'm really looking forward to it.
Once installed I can start luring young innocent virgins into my den and have my way with them... Aaah, my time has finally come (and so will I in the nearby future). In October I will have an Internetconnection in the Playboy Mansion so prepare for more bilge on the Net...

C yis around...

"some FRIEND" (let vooral op de enkelvoudige schrijfwijze)

*drools* IKEA....

Indeed Piglet, IKEA ggggrrrrr
de lak-kast, de smöllbu-stoelen, de sultan smarti-matras, de .... heerlijk allemaal *proest 't uit*

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society