« Home | Home TownNu damme were kjirn meugen me nateurluk w... » | BekspoelingenKih vriddag nonne kjir gan snoekern m... » | Kik mor nat veugelke!Tes beslist. De zoaterdag vuv... » | KlowserUug zit up zinne saait te memn dattie nar D... » | Me zin dor wijjeTes gedon met ier gjille doagen in... » | Tuesday, bloody Tuesday I've been kind of quiet l... » | The Ninth gate For eons, I had meticulously plot... » | To be continued… I need my weekly fix of Sci-Fi. ... » | Don’t dream, it’s over… What a glorious game. Me,... » | Slippery people Don't you hate them? Those yellow... »

Cast Away

So I've been back in Belgium for nearly two weeks... I was right, it still sucks... Wheater is shit, children are arrogant, the Prime Minister is a dick and we still haven't seen the secession of Brussels-Halle-VIlvoorde. Our football-team is useless, our only rally-driver in the World Championship wouldn't survive a mile on Naas-road and our only professional snookerplayer just quit. I've also been cast back to the Iron Age i.e. pre-internet times. There's no Internet at work and even if there were, I wouldn't have time to use it... So this amazing site may be a bit out of date, sorry. Stress is mine again. Since I've been back I've lost about 50% of my remaining hairs (two that is). 2nite I'm going to see the volleygame Knack-Maaseik with a couple of mates and on Friday I'm gonna kick some butt in our weekly RISK-games (for U doubters: I am a geek)...

See yis around...

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society