« Home | Dear John-letter Dear John, for years I've been... » | A bit of Oirish Coltior Off course there is loads... » | Adeste fidele, laeti triumphante Venite, venite I... » | Cosmic Conundrum: The universe seems uncannily we... » | Fury over JFK assassin game "AP - Cyberassassins ... » | New U2-album: the verdict mwaaaah » | Made in .be I've had some complaints lately on th... » | 45 years later: still Miles ahead... On November ... » | In the Dutch Mountains... Winner of the week: Th... » | Belgian soccer: there's always something to talk ... »

I think I may have gone mad on the gymthingy
I'm the guy in the middle, for those who fail to recognize my delicate features. People always say that using steroids makes your cojones shrink, in my case my hair just grew back.
WHICH WAS NICE!

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society