« Home | Bridges of the world Unite and take over This mor... » | God save the queen Sorry about these last posts. ... » | Shaddap you face! The guy left of me is called R... » | The eighties-craze goes on! It has been bugging m... » | Contest... If you can email me at least one hit o... » | MORE! MORE! MORE! Belinda Carlisle, Bros, Taco, R... » | Retrojunk.com Ever get nostalgic about your child... » | I know who killed…the Zutons (It wasn’t the Klingo... » | Let there be light... Yesterday I had some photos... » | Peace in Northern-Ireland looks uncertain DUP insi... »

Smiths(e butn en rap)
Bigmouth strikes again

Johnny Marr, de ce pays. Johnny Marr, de cette ville. Johnny Marr, de ce boulot chez X&JR.
"Morrissey il n'y a plus d' paradis," chante Jo Lemaire et elle a bien raison.

The Morr-i-ssey this charming man staring at me in the mirror, the more he reminds me of the boy with a torn in his side.

There is a light and it never goes out and I want to be there now.

How soon is now?
PS Meat is murder

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society