« Home | Legions of Doom VI With the arrival of The Master... » | Legions of Doom V Charlton left his throne and to... » | Legions of Doom IV The rain was gushing down, thu... » | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... » | Legions of Doom II The Riders of Doom set out fro... » | Legions of Doom The full moon was caressing the s... » | Myth becomes legend… Legend becomes crap Went to ... » | Blowing for Columbine Yesterday I was on the DART... » | Dublin Vice I know Miami Vice sounds more exotic,... » | Requiem for a dream Yesterday I brought my Spanis... »

Legions of Doom VII

Pestilence was living proof that we had powers over each other. He had succumb to his own plague and Death had had no option but to take his life. Once again the Obliviator had worked his evil in the utmost discretion and had promised on Pestilence dying bed: “No, no, no, I will not let you go.”
He ensured that Pestilence’s ghost remained on Earth and that his plague swarmed the Globe. Pestilence had been the Greatest Pretender of us all.
His Marcelleke, his Village People-moustache, his don’t-try-this-at-home-kids teeth. Gave the game away. I saw his little silhouette on the wall.
-“Frederic Bulsara!”
-“Who?”
-“Freddie Mercury, you tit.”
-“Yes my Brothers, I took it upon me to infect half the world including myself with AIDS. I didn’t discriminate in the sack, you know. And I had a jolly good ride too.”
And so the last of Mordor’s Mercenaries was revealed. There was only one Evil that remained concealed.
-“Come children and feel my power!” he roared.
I did feel him alright: smooth legs, tight ass, angelic face…
-”David Beckham!”
-“Euh no, try again, Roland.”
-“Don’t mind if I do.”
-“I can’t take it anymore. You drive me crazy! “shouted Wolfowitz.
-“Houston, we have a problem. The Evil One has a pair of huge knockers, guys. He’s a she!”
Off course, the all sickos suddenly wanted to get in touch with the source of all evil as well, but I felt that was my prerogative. And then all -and I do mean all- was revealed…

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society