« Home | I think I may have gone mad on the gymthingy I'm ... » | Dear John-letter Dear John, for years I've been... » | A bit of Oirish Coltior Off course there is loads... » | Adeste fidele, laeti triumphante Venite, venite I... » | Cosmic Conundrum: The universe seems uncannily we... » | Fury over JFK assassin game "AP - Cyberassassins ... » | New U2-album: the verdict mwaaaah » | Made in .be I've had some complaints lately on th... » | 45 years later: still Miles ahead... On November ... » | In the Dutch Mountains... Winner of the week: Th... »

Meet my lass
Granted, it took me a while, but I've finally found my better half. I met her during a check-in at Dublin Airport. We spent about three days talking, while she took out her piercings.
Elaine is quite a lady. She can lose about twenty pounds just by taking the iron out of her face, and I'm not even gonna tell you about the iron to be found in other interesting places.
Only thing about here is that she keeps screwing up the reach of my cellphone and she can't come within a 20 meter radius of the micro-wave... (By the way: that's my hand in the picture)

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society