« Home | Legions of Doom VII Pestilence was living proof t... » | Legions of Doom VI With the arrival of The Master... » | Legions of Doom V Charlton left his throne and to... » | Legions of Doom IV The rain was gushing down, thu... » | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... » | Legions of Doom II The Riders of Doom set out fro... » | Legions of Doom The full moon was caressing the s... » | Myth becomes legend… Legend becomes crap Went to ... » | Blowing for Columbine Yesterday I was on the DART... » | Dublin Vice I know Miami Vice sounds more exotic,... »

Legions of Doom VIII

And there you have it. I just lost all interest in this story. Bloody Britney portraying the root of all evil? Fuck, those aspirins I've been taking have really messed me up. I had a whole ranting ready, but who cares. I need to cheer up. I'll start popping happy pills tomorrow! And me not finishing the story means that a poor little student doesn't have to buy me a bottle of booze...

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society