« Home | Dear Frustrated Superstar Must be about me, you kn... » | Young and CatholicQue?I bet you all got them befor... » | Fock off, fock off, fock offMy views on the peace ... » | Songs of stamina and enduranceOne feels a theme de... » | Playing the athletePain and suffering in various t... » | Reality is more exciting than fictionNOT!During my... » | The next big thingBut I've one question, I want so... » | Depeche does DublinIt was just a question of timeM... » | Blog Party PPKLTS"There is no gravity, the world j... » | COUNTY MAYO, GOD help us!!!Just returned from the ... »

DNF
Did not falter...

As opposed to my big sports guru DVLMN, I did not falter during my first real test of the season. I ended Brussels Half Marathon after 2 hours; 26 minutes and 44 seconds with two bleeding nipples. I was number 1467 with 1533 athletes making it to the Grand Place... The parcours was terrible: up and down and up again, and down and up and up and down and up and down. They tried to confuse us by mixing up the kilometersigns along the road and the ravitaillements were a joke: can you honestly tell me your able to drink ISOSTAR from a papercup running at, well, about 9+1/2 kph? Anyway, my leggs nearly fell off, but it was worth every inch of it...

congrats mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society