« Home | Et cetero censeo Carthagem delendam est O tempora,... » | Do they know it’s Christmas time at all? (They do,... » | We're on a road to nowhere... Conversations in Dub... » | Smiths(e butn en rap) Bigmouth strikes again John... » | Bridges of the world Unite and take over This mor... » | God save the queen Sorry about these last posts. ... » | Shaddap you face! The guy left of me is called R... » | The eighties-craze goes on! It has been bugging m... » | Contest... If you can email me at least one hit o... » | MORE! MORE! MORE! Belinda Carlisle, Bros, Taco, R... »

New design

So I've been looking franticly for a new design. I saw some great ones on the net, but I'm afraid I'm not nearly smart (computernerdy) enough to implicate them. Well, I got this one, hope you like it. I tampered a bit with the colours. And in the process I lost all comments (Eat this Huug, desperate times, desperate measures)... Lukily there was Hulla to help me out! Cheers mate!

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society