« Home | DNFDid not falter...As opposed to my big sports gu... » | Dear Frustrated Superstar Must be about me, you kn... » | Young and CatholicQue?I bet you all got them befor... » | Fock off, fock off, fock offMy views on the peace ... » | Songs of stamina and enduranceOne feels a theme de... » | Playing the athletePain and suffering in various t... » | Reality is more exciting than fictionNOT!During my... » | The next big thingBut I've one question, I want so... » | Depeche does DublinIt was just a question of timeM... » | Blog Party PPKLTS"There is no gravity, the world j... »

NERINA IS COMING!!!!
Not necessarily in my dreams but in the Botanique December 8th


Geek Love

In the race to get out of this place,
I am checking my face in the back of a spoon,
You're accusing, you say I'm not here,
but I'm here, yes I'm here,I'm not on the moon,
I'm leaving so soon,


But don't presume to know shit about me,
'Cause I don't know myself from one day to the next,
And I don't pose perplexities purposely,
'Cause it isn't a game, it isn't a test.

And now hey, you, could you give it a rest?
Just take me home, c'mon and get me undressed,
Put on a fire and make it enough,
For we're geeks, but we know this is love.


Nine am to the beat of a drum,
As we drive through the canyon,
I'm feeling the hum of the engine,
My head and my heart are a-swim,
will your cat be ok?Your wife was she in?
Your wife, is she in???


'Cause I don't presume to know shit about you,
When you won't really tell me until I beg you to,
But I know that perplexity's a wonderful thing,
It's a sudden found joy, the strangeness it brings...


And now hey, you, could you give it a rest?
Just take me home, c'mon and get me undressed,
Put on a fire and make it enough,
For we're geeks, but we know this is love, this is love.
Geeks, but we know this is love.


I like that we argue,
But not everyday,
Your scent in a room,
And the way that you say 'color' not 'colour'.
What colour today?It's grey, grey, it's grey.

Oh hey, you, could you give it a rest?
Just take me home, c'mon and get me undressed,
Put on a fire and make it enough,
For we're geeks, but we know this is love, this is love.
Hey, you, could you give it a rest?
Just take me home, c'mon and get me undressed,
Put on a fire and make it enough,
For we're geeks, but we know this is love, this is love, yeah.
Geeks, but we know this is love.

I'll be your geek if you'll want me to...

Went on friday to Axis theatre in fekking Ballymun : Speaking in Tongues as part of the Borradh Buan part of the Dublin Fringe Festival : nice story telling from Ireland, India, Nigeria & South Africa.
The best was reserved for Sunday : Ardal O'Hanlon aka Fr. Dougal & a few local "talents" (luckily you weren't here because otherwise it would've been constantly :wa sijt hem?) did a stand-up. Ardal is much better than Des B but I'm afraid a few of the finer remarks passed the audience (mostly locals).
I start to like Balluymun (at least the theatre and its closed (i.e. metal fences surrounded by wooden planks to obscure all sights & tons of barbed wire) carpark.

You like Ballymun heh? Well that's probably the only place you can afford to buy property. It's either that or becoming a knacker for you, my friend

The prices are pretty low : a 1-bed apt in the majesticly filthy, graffiti & blood sprayed tower blocks starts at a mere 250K (used needles are a free bonus though). The problem is that insurance seems to be as high as its occupants.
And unless I get a key to the Axis carpark, I think my scooter will only last for about 20 min.
So I guess I'll be better of joining the Tallaght traveller community.

what a cunt !

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society