« Home | Indian and Belgian parliament to install defibrill... » | Urine may lead to collapse of major bridge in Suma... » | Ahern calls on Blair to accelerate military reduct... » | Al Quaeda loses prime unit in failed suicide-attac... » | I dumped her! She kept stealing my fridgemagnets ... » | Meet my lass Granted, it took me a while, but I'v... » | I think I may have gone mad on the gymthingy I'm ... » | Dear John-letter Dear John, for years I've been... » | A bit of Oirish Coltior Off course there is loads... » | Adeste fidele, laeti triumphante Venite, venite I... »

Bush urging Ottawa to join Star Wars program
Ferengi unwilling to dump Rules of Acquisition

HALIFAX - U.S. President George W. Bush ended his official visit Wednesday with a plain-spoken plea for Ottawa to join his controversial ballistic missile defence program.

"Our two countries are working together every day to keep our people safe," he said. "I hope we'll also move forward on ballistic missile defence co-operation to protect the next generation of Canadians and Americans from the threats we know will arise."

The U.S. ballistic missile defence program – known as Star wars - was not on the agenda of Bush's first official visit to Canada.

Furthermore the president mentioned that the alliance with the Vulcans would not enable us to stop the war in the Klingon empire and trade-negotiations with the Ferengi are at a standstill, as the Ferengi will not reconsider the 15th Rule of Acquisition.

“The USS Redneck, currently in the neutral zone helping the Cardassians in suppressing the Bajoran uprising, suffered some casualties as a wormhole collapsed upon them. We received some help from Romulan vessels, who joined the coalition of the willing.”


“Live long and prosper”, Bush concluded.

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society