« Home | New design So I've been looking franticly for a n... » | Et cetero censeo Carthagem delendam est O tempora,... » | Do they know it’s Christmas time at all? (They do,... » | We're on a road to nowhere... Conversations in Dub... » | Smiths(e butn en rap) Bigmouth strikes again John... » | Bridges of the world Unite and take over This mor... » | God save the queen Sorry about these last posts. ... » | Shaddap you face! The guy left of me is called R... » | The eighties-craze goes on! It has been bugging m... » | Contest... If you can email me at least one hit o... »

The landscape is changing...

Well there you go. Revamp is all done. I even gave this site a new name. Some of you might recognise a whee Depeche Mode-influence. Anyway, over and done with. Time to look ahead.

What lies ahead is an X-masdrink with the colleagues that are still left. Tonight I have some last minute shopping to do and tomorrow we head for home. Plane leaves at half six, so it's going to be an early one... I (hope to) land in Charleroi (the country of numbing despair) at nine. Cross my fingers that the Belgian railways operate properly... (euh, had that drink with the colleagues now: rest of the post might not make a whole lot of sense...)

I should be home by noon. I'll probably get a few hours of rest, trying to ease this terrible cold, before we feast on a daddy-made dinner with my parents, grandparents, uncle, aunt and godchild.
Sunday we're of to Ghent to see Hulla and Bart Vandamme and probably play some cards with De Bende... Monday I have a DVD-comedy-special planned with Duvelman and Wednesday is RISK-day. New year's Eve we go to the Café Théatre and the second of January it's back to Ireland. I might not be able to blog all the time, but I'm sure you guys have other plans anyway. Have a good one...

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society