« Home | Don’t dream, it’s over… What a glorious game. Me,... » | Slippery people Don't you hate them? Those yellow... » | Neo-con pro-life Christian-fundi's Pro-lifers. Fu... » | Sticks and stones... With this whole Doom-thing I... » | Legions of Doom VIII And there you have it. I jus... » | Legions of Doom VII Pestilence was living proof t... » | Legions of Doom VI With the arrival of The Master... » | Legions of Doom V Charlton left his throne and to... » | Legions of Doom IV The rain was gushing down, thu... » | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... »

To be continued…

I need my weekly fix of Sci-Fi. I’m not particularly proud of it but I’m a Trekkie, Warrie, Gatie… As long as it has “Star” in the opening credits, I’m game.
So, a couple of months ago, Tuesday has been baptised Stargate-night at Casa Bietje. Especially since Major Samantha Carter has been cloned by the Replicators and leads the assault on the Goa’ulds no man will come between me and SkyOne on Tuesday’s eight to ten and live to see another day. I get two Amanda Tapping in one serie! Sweet! And of course MacGyver still rocks as General Jack O’Neill.
And then at nine it’s Stargate Atlantis. It’s pants but who cares. They have the gate thing too, so it beats any other program on Lucifer's Lightbox by about seven lightyears. Anyway, yesterday the Replicators were closing in on our Galaxy whilst disposing of the Goa’ulds as if they were a colony of annoying ants. The system-lord Baal, who is the new leader of the system-lords, since SG-1 nuked Ra and Apophis to kingdom-come, even transported to Earth and asked O’Neill for help. Jack told him to go and fuck himself as Major Carter –with a little help from Thor, the Asgard- was working out a way to defeat the Replicators. Jacob –Sam’s father and a Tokra or good Goa’uld- didn’t really approve of Jack’s tactics. Off course the old man was right as Sam and Thor couldn’t come up with a new weapon. Doctor Daniel Jackson -the nerd of SG-1- had been kidnapped by evil Sam, who was trying to recapture the memories of the Ancients from his subconsciouse. Meanwhile Teal’c –a Jaffa, host to the Goa’uld-larves- and Master Braitac, his old teacher, were leading the assault on Baal’s home planet, hoping to revive the revolution amongst the Jaffa, by exposing the Goa'ulds as false gods. Apparently, the temple they captured holds the weapon to stop the Replicators. Only downside: It would annihilate all live in all galaxies, apart from the evil Anubis (who's actually the real one in charge of the system-lords, though he doesn't seem to be a real Goa'uld, more a ghosty-type of thing. So, Baal went back to O’Neill to convince him to stop Anubis. I think everybody will agree: a plotline that would make Shakespeare jealous. And then:

TO BE CONTINUED…

What? Where? Who? Why? I hate that. Everybody is dying or fighting or doing interesting stuff and now I have to wait for another week? Can’t wait. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!!!!!!

PS Please don’t so I can watch next week.

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society