« Home | The Ninth gate For eons, I had meticulously plot... » | To be continued… I need my weekly fix of Sci-Fi. ... » | Don’t dream, it’s over… What a glorious game. Me,... » | Slippery people Don't you hate them? Those yellow... » | Neo-con pro-life Christian-fundi's Pro-lifers. Fu... » | Sticks and stones... With this whole Doom-thing I... » | Legions of Doom VIII And there you have it. I jus... » | Legions of Doom VII Pestilence was living proof t... » | Legions of Doom VI With the arrival of The Master... » | Legions of Doom V Charlton left his throne and to... »

Tuesday, bloody Tuesday

I've been kind of quiet lately and those of you who know me will confirm that that's a bit worrying. Off course, I've beamed to the mothership for a couple of days. No internet where I live...

You know the giant phallus that was supposed to squirt me onto the tarmac of Charleroi? A bit of a coitus interruptus, if I may say. He came about two hours late of schedule (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing sous la couette). Due to technical problems we had to board another phallus, always a bit uncomfortable that first ride, isn't it. Anyway, on the return flight Willy got a bit anxious and we arrived in the fertile uterus of Baile Atha 45 minutes BEFORE schedule. Due to this we preceded the showers coming in from Mayo and we didn't even get properly wet. In de volksmond: a quicky!

Anyway, on Tuesday I discovered something horrible. I've been cranky for a couple of days, I eat anything I can get my hands on and I'm very, very emotional (just ask the players of Par-ky Menen after they butchered the Lennik Losers on Saturday). To top this off I've been bleeding for three days now. The only logical conclusion that can be drawn: I am a woman! That would actually explain my B-cup... I'm going to Suffragette city! Be ware, Bietje is coming! (Home, that is)...

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society