« Home | Slippery people Don't you hate them? Those yellow... » | Neo-con pro-life Christian-fundi's Pro-lifers. Fu... » | Sticks and stones... With this whole Doom-thing I... » | Legions of Doom VIII And there you have it. I jus... » | Legions of Doom VII Pestilence was living proof t... » | Legions of Doom VI With the arrival of The Master... » | Legions of Doom V Charlton left his throne and to... » | Legions of Doom IV The rain was gushing down, thu... » | Legions of Doom III The Foul Riders left Dublin, ... » | Legions of Doom II The Riders of Doom set out fro... »

Don’t dream, it’s over…

What a glorious game. Me, right winger in the Belgian soccer team and kicking some serious arse (nearly got send off for that, actually). Anyway, the crowd is adulating me after my second hat-trick and just as I am making my way passed Henry again, I hear the buzzer… Jaysus, it’s that time again, hey? In the dark and without my glasses, I stumble out of bed and hit my toe on the night cabinet. Some X-rated words vanquish the silence as I tiptoe (on all nine of them) my way to the bathroom. After about five minutes I realise my toothbrush is still in the glass on the counter… Where’s the toilet brush gone though?...
I crawl into the bathtub, breaking another two toes, but then… HEAVEN. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, steaming hot water easing me into the day. Lavish shower gel nourishing my body with amino-nitrate-elements that make my skin glow. Hair repairing, hair-strengthening shampoo (obviously just a hoax…). Oooh, I could stay here for ever. PAF! Who just hit me? Apparently, those weren’t my balls I’d been playing with the last five minutes. That’s the trouble with housemates, they always use the bathroom at the most inconvenient time.
I try to fit both my legs into the same trouser leg several times and after half an hour I’m finally on my way. I open the front door and step in to the refrigerator that is the outside world. As I make my way to the train station on automatic pilot, my eyes start to open slightly. Stinking, roaring flashes pass me by at the speed of light and the little green man takes for ever to appear. The big illuminated snake crawls down the mountain and eventually devours the rat-racers. Four stops later the worm throws us up onto the platform and it’s off to the numbing inevitability of the work floor. The cute blonde from accounting enters my realm and elevator. “Hi, you luscious piece of meat. We’re still on for Chapter 12 of the Kamasutra tonight, are we?” she says. Unfortunately, I’m the only one who hears it. “Can’t talk, love, I have to stare at my computer screen for the next eight hours.” It’s good to have dreams, it’s hell to wake up…

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society