« Home | Trenchcoat it isAnd thou shallt know my name is th... » | NERINA IS COMING!!!! Not necessarily in my dreams ... » | DNFDid not falter...As opposed to my big sports gu... » | Dear Frustrated Superstar Must be about me, you kn... » | Young and CatholicQue?I bet you all got them befor... » | Fock off, fock off, fock offMy views on the peace ... » | Songs of stamina and enduranceOne feels a theme de... » | Playing the athletePain and suffering in various t... » | Reality is more exciting than fictionNOT!During my... » | The next big thingBut I've one question, I want so... »

I, Lucifer
It's not an ad for matches...

For a moment I thought my boss had written an autobiography. He couldn't have, off course. It'd take a legion of Nobel Prize winners to translate the timberwood of childish thoughts in his head. Timberwood a score of Columbi and Magellans were set out to find eons ago in that vast void that is his brain. And off course he doesn't partake in as mundane a pass time as writing: he has minions to cover his writing activities. It is my pleasure, nay my privilege, to grovel for him - day after endless day.

I, Lucifer, Fallen Angel, Prince of Darkness, Bringer of Light, Ruler of Hell, Lord of the Flies, Father of Lies, Apostate Supreme, Tempter of Mankind, Old Serpent, Prince of This World, Seducer, Accuser, Tormentor, Blasphemer, and without doubt Best Fuck in the Seen and Unseen Universe (ask Eve, that minx) have decided - oo-la-la! - to tell all.

Apart from that last bit, it's spitting image with Your Bossiness. And I know there's something about him: I've never seen his reflection in a mirror. But no, it's not his autobiography: I, Lucifer is a glorious novel by Glen Duncan. Buy it, or better: hear me quote from it for the next twenty years...

when you're done reading, pass it on to the next one. Me, me, me that is. Sounds utterly brilliant and so does your boss.

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society