« Home | NERINA IS COMING!!!! Not necessarily in my dreams ... » | DNFDid not falter...As opposed to my big sports gu... » | Dear Frustrated Superstar Must be about me, you kn... » | Young and CatholicQue?I bet you all got them befor... » | Fock off, fock off, fock offMy views on the peace ... » | Songs of stamina and enduranceOne feels a theme de... » | Playing the athletePain and suffering in various t... » | Reality is more exciting than fictionNOT!During my... » | The next big thingBut I've one question, I want so... » | Depeche does DublinIt was just a question of timeM... »

Trenchcoat it is
And thou shallt know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

I don't even know how the gun got in my hand
Five bullets five names and a contract of five hundred grand
My only apology is for what I have never done
Five bullets five names and my head swinging high in the noon day son

Welcome to the sunny place that is my soul

A bit inspired by "and the ass saw the angel" (by Nick Cave)?

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society