« Home | Shoplifters of the worldUnite and bend overIf I go... » | Shell shockGo and see Western Ireland, it's your l... » | Sssssssssssssst, it's all so quietI even managed t... » | In Memoriam Paul HunterOctober 14 1978 - October 9... » | More deep thoughts on the political processusSiegf... » | People who hate people partyElection time again - ... » | I, LuciferIt's not an ad for matches...For a momen... » | Trenchcoat it isAnd thou shallt know my name is th... » | NERINA IS COMING!!!! Not necessarily in my dreams ... » | DNFDid not falter...As opposed to my big sports gu... »

Question mark

Why did I bother writing this? Why do you bother reading this? Why do the first three sentences of this post start with? Why is this not a rethorical question? Why? Why? Why? Delilah. Why is the penultimate letter of our alphabeth. Why you little... Aaaargh. Is there life after death? Is there life before death? Why do French call it 'le petit mort'. Does actual death really feel as if you've just jacked off? Does actual death really feel as if you jacked off a second time? Why is it called jack off and not David off. Fuck off.

Obviously in a good mood again

you are the sunshine in lots op people's lives :)

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society