« Home | In Memoriam Paul HunterOctober 14 1978 - October 9... » | More deep thoughts on the political processusSiegf... » | People who hate people partyElection time again - ... » | I, LuciferIt's not an ad for matches...For a momen... » | Trenchcoat it isAnd thou shallt know my name is th... » | NERINA IS COMING!!!! Not necessarily in my dreams ... » | DNFDid not falter...As opposed to my big sports gu... » | Dear Frustrated Superstar Must be about me, you kn... » | Young and CatholicQue?I bet you all got them befor... » | Fock off, fock off, fock offMy views on the peace ... »

Sssssssssssssst, it's all so quiet
I even managed to shut up da voices in me head for a moment




The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society