« Home | People who hate people partyElection time again - ... » | I, LuciferIt's not an ad for matches...For a momen... » | Trenchcoat it isAnd thou shallt know my name is th... » | NERINA IS COMING!!!! Not necessarily in my dreams ... » | DNFDid not falter...As opposed to my big sports gu... » | Dear Frustrated Superstar Must be about me, you kn... » | Young and CatholicQue?I bet you all got them befor... » | Fock off, fock off, fock offMy views on the peace ... » | Songs of stamina and enduranceOne feels a theme de... » | Playing the athletePain and suffering in various t... »

More deep thoughts on the political processus
Siegfried Bracke, eat your heart out!

So apparently nobody really lost the elections, and even if they did, the others lost even more or -just as convenient- the others didn't win as much as they said they would. The Nazi's only win a few thousand extra votes in Antwerp and we're celebrating like it's fucking D-day. I've never been so ashamed in my life as when I saw Hugo - look how drunk I can be on national television - Claus saying he was lost for words. Not the way I was, buddy. Please Hugo, either stick to your scribbling or host a reality show on VT4, but if you're the culmination of left wing politics in this country, I'm siding with the Arians... Anyway, nobody seems to realise that still one third of this country would favor a good book burning over the Ghent Film festival (to name but one vaguely cultural experience).

A few hundred votes is enough to turn the average Belgian Joe Schmoe into a potentate, the likes of whom has not roamed these parts since Fernando Alvarez de Toledo, the third Duke of Alva. Let me try and put things into perspective with these words from the secretary of the People who hate people party, Mr. Tommy Tiernan.


"When I was in New York I went to the Space Centre to take a virtual tour of space. It started in Knock (a shit hole in county Mayo, Ireland, the equivalent in Belgium would be Filip Dewinter's asshole, #Bietje#). Then we were in space. There it was: Earth. This blue ball, with no strings, revolving (mind the -r- ,#Bietje#) and flying through space. Even when you're fast asleep: woooooooooooooooooooooosh. You're still travelling through space at an incredible speed. The other planets in our solar system are not nearly that peachy. Covered in dust, rubble and bricks, they've no children, no rabbits... Then we took a look at the other solar systems in our galaxy. Hundreds and thousands of them. With suns that would dwarf our sun. Some of these planets have 19 moons. Nineteen moons: you wouldn't catch a wink of fucking sleep. Then, we looked at the other galaxies in our universe. AND THERE'S MILLIONS OF THEM. Vaster, more gigantic than our one. THEN, we took a look at the other universes. AND THERE'S MILLIONS OF THEM. I'm in tears by now. And then we took a look at the other universes we don't know about, but we fucking know about. AND THERE'S MILLIONS OF THEM. So I realised that, far from being the centre of the universe, far from being important, far from being relevant, nobody knows we're fucking here! ... SO LET'S WRECK THE JOINT!"

Maybe a bit of modesty from our so-called leaders wouldn't be too much to ask...

zwaar aan't gaan so i notice.
You go guy!

sjwone layout.
But you know, I'm just so fucking delirious they didn't get 40% of the votes in Antwerp, that I don't give a toss how much they did gain elsewhere. I was convinced it was going to be much worse.

And hey, if the left can claim this fake victory, people might actually believe it's true (think Bush). Besides, it must be pissing our resident nazis off!

About Antwerp : got connected to the wrong country I guess. Let's check if NL still wants it.

Since you're so concerned about global warming : http://www.ipcc.ch/pub/un/syreng/spm.pdf gives quite a good overview.

Post a Comment

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society