« Home | The landscape is changing... Well there you go. R... » | New design So I've been looking franticly for a n... » | Et cetero censeo Carthagem delendam est O tempora,... » | Do they know it’s Christmas time at all? (They do,... » | We're on a road to nowhere... Conversations in Dub... » | Smiths(e butn en rap) Bigmouth strikes again John... » | Bridges of the world Unite and take over This mor... » | God save the queen Sorry about these last posts. ... » | Shaddap you face! The guy left of me is called R... » | The eighties-craze goes on! It has been bugging m... »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

What's wrong with you people. Move! I'm on a mission here!... 'Scuse me, coming through, sorry about that ma'am...

Last minute X-mas-shopping is NOT a good idea. This town has gone mental. I had to physically abuse at least thirty people to pass through Graftonstreet. I've been touched in very intimate places by perfect strangers (which was nice). I made five babies cry, three women blush and got kicked in the teeth by at least five angry boyfriends. And I haven't even managed to actually get into a single shop.

Well, I had this brilliant idea of going to "Oil and vinegar" on George Street to get something for my mum. I actually managed to get into that one shop, since it was virtually deserted. I found out why. Thirty-five euro for 250ml of oil? You're kidding me right?

I might have to go with the "Cranberry sauce with port" I got at work. We were suppose to buy them for charity, but since we're all such scroogy buggers, they gave them away for free. I suppose I could scoop out half of it and give it to my grandmother. So, that's two of them sorted out. I think I'll give my dad and grand dad a handshake... That should make them happy, they're not really in to presents anyway.

So, all I have to do is get back to Blackrock in one piece...

Morituri te salutant!

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society