« Home | WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! What's wrong with you... » | The landscape is changing... Well there you go. R... » | New design So I've been looking franticly for a n... » | Et cetero censeo Carthagem delendam est O tempora,... » | Do they know it’s Christmas time at all? (They do,... » | We're on a road to nowhere... Conversations in Dub... » | Smiths(e butn en rap) Bigmouth strikes again John... » | Bridges of the world Unite and take over This mor... » | God save the queen Sorry about these last posts. ... » | Shaddap you face! The guy left of me is called R... »

Torn between two lovers

So I've been to Belgium for about ten days. I came back to the Emerald Isle only yesterday and already I'm torn.

Countries are very much like beautiful women. Ireland for example: young and feisty. Very expensive to maintain, trendy and full of natural beauty and gorgeous features. Buzzing and attracting loads of foreigners. One to show of with.
Belgium on the contrary is mature and calm, loving and comfortable. No luscious curves, no exciting lines. Belgium is the love you leave behind in search of new excitement, but you miss for the rest of your life...

So, I'll stay with my new found love for the moment, but make sure to keep in touch with the old one. I'll visit her every couple of months, we'll get drunk together, I'll make sure to cover all her hotspots, abuse her and leave her like a thief in the night.

The Squad

Is there anybody out there?

The book in my hand

Disc Located

April Fools

His masters voice

The Greenback

Flat Earth Society